The Electrical Engineer is responsible for Corporate Sales & Project Management of Digital Links owned brands in Pakistan. We assist the Practice in achieving its goals through the performance and capability of our employees. As a Corporate business, we believe our employee is our most important asset.
The Electrical Engineer will work with the organization to provide a responsive and effective Sales to Digital Links and the rest of the Corporate Sales team. The person must be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Develop Sales & Marketing Strategies to enhance sales growth on a corporate level.
- Identify ways to streamline Sales processes and implement improvements.
- Any project or task that is assigned by the team head.
- Manage communications with corporate clients.
- Assist clients with brand differential benefits and technical solutions.
- To understand the design project.
- To prepare, and develop under the guidance of a project leader, calculations, analysis, drawings, diagrams, models and other documents relating to the design.
- To assist where required in the coordination of the internal design team
- To have a thorough knowledge of and compliance with procedures and standards.
- To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required by the Project Leader or Senior Partner, or nominated Engineer.
- Assist with and cover other members of the team and undertake ad-hoc duties as requested.
- To take responsibility in project document control and filing as required by the project leader.
- Respond to phone/email inquiries.
- Recognize and action when issues need to be escalated in the team.
- BE/BS Electrical Engineer or Master Qualification/ PEC registered.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential including being able to draft documents with grammatical accuracy and ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Administration skills, Organization skills and the ability to coordinate and manage events and data.
- Methodical, accurate and have excellent attention to detail including accurate data entry skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks.
- Be committed to maintaining and promoting the high standards of the role, department and Company and maintain a high standard and professional image at all times.
- To ensure discretion is exercised when dealing with sensitive information and inquiries and to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment and reliability.
- Able to work to deadlines and timely delivery of information.
- Must enjoy working in a very busy, fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Flexible attitude.
- Should have experience of 5 to 6 years in relevant work field & Project Management.
|Job Category||Reporting to Manager Corporate|