The Retail Sales team are responsible for Sales of Digital Links owned brands in Pakistan. We assist the Practice in achieving its goals through the performance and capability of our people. As a Security business, we believe our talent is our most important asset.
The Area Sales Manager will work within an assistant to provide a responsive and effective Sales to Digital Links and the rest of the Retail Sales team. The person must be self-motivated and proactive.
- Greet visitors in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Respond to phone/email inquiries.
- Recognize and action when issues need to be escalated in the team.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more resellers.
- Should be able to appoint Reseller & SI in unrepresented areas as ASM.
- Conceptualizing & implementing business strategies in the territory for accomplishing sales targets.
- Responsible for payments & recovery in Faisalabad region.
- Assist with and cover other members of the team and undertake ad hoc duties as requested.
- Identify ways to streamline Sales processes and implement improvements.
- Complete monthly KPIs.
- Any other project or task that is required by the Retail Sales team.
- Manage communications with Dealers & SI`s.
- Assist new installers with brand differential benefits and technical solutions.
Qualities, skills and experience required:
- Graduate or equivalent qualification/ MBA is a plus.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential including being able to draft documents with grammatical accuracy and ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to co-ordinate and manage people, events and data.
- Methodical, accurate and have excellent attention to detail including accurate data entry skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks.
- Be committed to maintaining and promoting the high standards of the role, department and Company and maintain a high standard and professional image at all times.
- To ensure discretion is exercised when dealing with sensitive information and inquiries and to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment and reliability.
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to priorities duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Able to work to deadlines and timely delivery of information.
- Must enjoy working in a very busy, fast paced environment.